B.Ed. Exam Form Fill up Notice 2022. National University 2021 B.Ed. First Semester Examination Form Filling Notification. Principals of B.Ed. Honours teaching colleges/institutions affiliated to the National University and all concerned are hereby informed that the process of filling the form of B.Ed. (Honours) examination for 2021 will be completed online as per the following date. The detailed schedule of the exam will be published later. The date, terms and conditions of submission of the application form, profile form and fee of the candidates participating in the examination are given below:
1. Date of filling and submitting student data entry, confirmation, profile form:
a) The deadline and last date for the student to collect the application form from online: 18/04/2022 to 28/04/2022
b) the Last date for confirmation of online data entry/form fill-up by the college: 08/05/2022
c) Date of submission of form filling fee by the college to any branch of Sonali Bank through ‘Sonali Seba’: 10/05/2022
d) The date of submission of the filled-in candidate application form, online statement, copy of fee deposit receipt and other documents in the golden service to the University: 11/05/2022
2. The prescribed fee for the B.Ed Honours Course Examination 2019 (per candidate):
(a) Examination fee (per person): tks. 2000/-
b) Improvement of quality (per paper): tk 400/- .
c) Special affiliated fee (applicable to quality improvement candidates) is tk.500/-
d) Centre Fee (will not be deposited in the University): tk.500/-.
3. Those who can take part in the exam:
(a) No candidate can fill the form if he has not previously appeared in the first year second semester examination.
b) In the 2018 examination, “C” grade “D” grade and “F” grade candidates will be able to participate in the quality improvement examination once with the next regular academic year. However, absentee (NA) or unsuccessful (F grade) candidates can take the exam a maximum of 02 times.
4. Testing methods and schedules:
The revised resolution 2017 of B.Ed (Hons) courses formulated by the National University and the above examination will be held as per the syllabus.
5. The concerned college centre will executive the examination related expenses by 25% of the amount collected from the fee. The remaining 75% of the money has to be deposited before the examination to the officer-in-charge of the centre (the centre at which the examination will be held for the examinees of the college concerned). By which all the expenses of the centre (taking the answer sheets and accessories of the examination from the university, sending the examination and answer sheets etc.) will have to be met.
Applicants will have to go to the university’s (www.nubd.info/prof/form fill-up) website and fill the form.
The exam schedule and all other information can be found from the university’s web site http://www.nu.ac.bd/.