Open University BA, BSS, LLB Honours Exam Schedule 2022 has been published. A notification on the Open University website released the ba, bss, llb honors second semester, fourth semester, sixth semester and eighth-semester exam schedule.
Bangladesh Open University‘s 2020 Honours Exam Routine Released. The 2020 BA, BSS and LLB examinations of Open University will be held from January 28 as per the schedule mentioned below. The said exam will end on April 8.
Ba, BSS and LLB of Bangladesh Open University will continue till the period mentioned in the question paper starting from 9 am and 2 pm on the date mentioned in the 2020 honours examination routine for the candidates of 2nd semester, 4th semester, 6th semester and 8th semester.
The schedule for the 2020 BA BSS and LLB Honours examination of the university open to readers of Education in BD is highlighted below. Open University BA, BSS & LAW (Hons.) Examination Schedule-2020 (December)
The subjects of ba, bss honours examination slots of open university are: Bangla Language and Literature, History, Philosophy, Islamic Studies, Political Science, Sociology and Law
Semesters to be tested: 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th Semester only
Test Center: Dhaka Regional Centre, Dhaka.
Open University Honours Exam Routine 2022
The Bauby authorities reserve the right to change any change in the ba, bss, llb (honors) exam schedule of the open university. For information about the admission and examination of various projects in Bauby, see the www.bou.ac.bd Bou’s website.
Open University Honors Exam Instructions
• to follow the health rules issued by the Cabinet Department and the Department of Health Care;
• every test room, toilet, courtyard and road must be sterilized before starting the test every day;
at the entrance of the •, each examinee has to check the temperature in the body with a thermal scanner/thermometer;
• the examination room should maintain a minimum physical distance of three feet and all must be masks (surgical masks or three layers of layer)
• should be used with prominent cloth masks, which will cover the nose and mouth thoroughly);
• should ensure hand-holding arrangements outside the examination room or use of hand sanitizers inside the room.