National University Honours 4th Year Routine 2021 PDF Download অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন has been published today on My All Result Notice com website. New Routine of Honors 4th Year Examination 2020, Honors Final Year Routine 2020: Revised Schedule and Revised Center List of 2019 Honors 4th Year Examination has been published under National University. The schedule and center list have been published on the National University website. See all the information related to the test here.
Finally, the revised schedule of 2019 Honors 4th year examination has been published. According to the revised schedule dated 24-11-20120, the examination schedule is as follows.
Exam start date: 29/12/2021
Date of completion of the test: 08/02/2021
Test start time: 09:00 pm
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ২০২০ সালের অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন প্রকাশিত । অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন প্রকাশ।
পরীক্ষা শুরু ২৯ ডিসেম্বর।
National University Honours 4th Year Routine 2021
National University Honors 4th year examination schedule 2019
Honors 4th year exam new routine
Revised Schedule of Honors 4th Year Exam PDF Download
Honors 4th Year Exam Revised Center List PDF Download
Honors 4th Year Exam 2020 Special Note:
1. University authorities may change the examination schedule without giving any reason.
2. The trunk of the question paper cannot be lifted or accepted from the treasury till all the theoretical examinations are completed as per schedule.
3. Candidates will be given digital signature in the admission form. The concerned college will print the admission forms of the candidates and print the signatures of the candidates and deliver them to the center. Instructions in this regard can be found on the website of the National University www.nubd.info/honours.
4. The practical test will start after the theoretical test is over. The schedule of practical and oral examinations will be informed in time. Candidates should know the date and time of practical and oral examination by contacting their respective colleges.
5. The college authorities will keep a copy of the candidate’s statement for the seating arrangement and Rs. 150 / – out of Rs. .
. The number of in-course, practical and oral examination should be downloaded from the software of National University and sent online. Must be submitted by hand.