National University Honours 4th Year Routine 2023 PDF Download অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন has been published today on My All Result Notice com website. New Routine of Honors 4th Year Examination 2020, Honors Final Year Routine 2021: Revised Schedule and Revised Center List of 2019 Honors 4th Year Examination has been published under National University. The schedule and center list has been published on the National University website. See all the information related to the test here.
Finally, the revised schedule of the Honors 4th-year examination has been published. According to the revised schedule dated 24-11-20120, the examination schedule is as follows.
NU Honours 4th Year Exam start date: 18/06/2023
Date of completion of the test: 06/08/2023
Test start time: 01:30 pm
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ২০২১ সালের অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন প্রকাশিত । অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন প্রকাশ।
National University Honours 4th Year Routine 2023 অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষ পরীক্ষার রুটিন
National University Honors 4th year examination schedule 2019
Honors 4th-year exam new routine
Revised Schedule of Honors 4th Year Exam PDF Download
Honors 4th Year Exam Revised Center List PDF Download
Honors 4th Year Exam 2020 Special Note:
1. University authorities may change the examination schedule without giving any reason.
2. The trunk of the question paper cannot be lifted or accepted from the treasury till all the theoretical examinations are completed as per schedule.
3. Candidates will be given a digital signature in the admission form. The concerned college will print the admission forms of the candidates and print the signatures of the candidates and deliver them to the center. Instructions in this regard can be found on the website of the National University www.nubd.info/honours.
4. The practical test will start after the theoretical test is over. The schedule of practical and oral examinations will be informed in time. Candidates should know the date and time of practical and oral examinations by contacting their respective colleges.
5. The college authorities will keep a copy of the candidate’s statement for the seating arrangement and tk. 150 / – out of tk.
6. The number of in-course, practical, and oral examinations should be downloaded from the software of the National University and sent online. Must be submitted by hand.